- Program Manager at Microsoft, Redmond WA2020-present
Listening to customers to understand their needs. Driving clarity on required work to meet customer needs. Partnering with user research, design and development to build new features. Collaborating with partner teams across Microsoft to build coherent experiences for customers. Using data and analytics to discover insights into ways to improve or change the product.
- Program Manager at Philips, Bothell WA2016-2020
Developing and updating project plans. Tracking and monitoring projects’ performance. Preparing and updating risk assessment and registers. Issuing weekly project status reports.
- Senior Program Manager at Illusiones, Bellevue WA2014-2016
Successfully completed over 100 projects including design, development, updates, improvements and troubleshooting of hundreds websites for local businesses. Managed a staff of 5 programmers and designers on business client Internet/e-commerce web sites. Implemented an Agile (Scrum) software development methodology which reduced a project timeline on 40%.
- Data Analyst ll at Google, Bothell WA2012-2014
Thousands of reported by users mapping issues were resolved. Participated in hundreds of special projects which improved a quality of content. Created hundreds of geo data features utilizing in-house software.
- Full Stack Developer at SeattleO, Seattle WA2011-2012
- Principal Program Manager at ASTC, Kiev UA2002-2011
Managed hardware/software development projects for airplane simulators, PFD, ND and MFD systems (including budgets, purchasing/inventory) and assisted with deployment of assets, reducing costs by 15% of early approved budget.
- Edmonds Community College, Lynnwood WA2014-2016
Web Application Developer
- National Aerospace University, Kharkov UA1997-2002
Master of Science Degree (MSc) in Information Systems
Please, download my resume in DOC or PDF format.