Project Manager | Program Manager
- Program Manager at Philips, Bothell WA2016-present
Developing and updating project plans. Tracking and monitoring projects’ performance. Preparing and updating risk assessment and registers. Issuing weekly project status reports.
- Program Manager at FanZappy, Bellevue WA2016-2017
Developing project plans. Tracking and monitoring projects’ performance. Assigning project tasks to team members. Issuing monthly reports and reviewing them with customers.
- Program Manager at webdesignal, Lynnwood WA2014-2016
Successfully completed over 100 projects including design, development, updates, improvements and troubleshooting of hundreds websites for local businesses. Managed a staff of 5 programmers and designers on business client Internet/e-commerce web sites. Implemented an Agile (Scrum) software development methodology which reduced a project timeline on 40%.
- Data Analyst ll at Google, Bothell WA2012-2014
Thousands of reported by users mapping issues were resolved. Participated in hundreds of special projects which improved a quality of content. Created hundreds of geo data features utilizing in-house software.
- Web Developer / Web Designer at Seattlus, Seattle WA2011-2012
- Technical Project Manager at ANTONOV Design Bureau, Kiev UA2002-2011
Managed hardware and software projects for MFD systems of different airplanes (including budgets, purchasing/inventory) and assisted with deployment of assets, reducing costs by 15% of early approved budget.
- Edmonds Community College, Lynnwood WA2014-2016
Web Application Developer Certificate.
- National Aerospace University, Kharkov UA1997-2002
Master of Science Degree in Information Systems.
Please, download my resume in DOC or PDF format.